I love health and I love to maintain it. And I want you people to maintain it too. Talking about health is fun. Health is so important that there are lots of quotes and facts surrounding it. In this post I will be sharing with you some Healthy facts, tips and quotes.
- Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
- McD’s Caesar Salad is more fattening than their Hamburger (you just need to quit McD).
- There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee; of these, only 26 have been tested, and half of them caused cancer in rats (Don’t drink coffee more than twice a day).
- There are more bacteria in your mouth than the total number of people in the world.
- It is possible to go blind from smoking too heavily.
- People who laugh a lot are much healthier than those who don’t.
- Lack of exercise is causing as many deaths as smoking.
- Sitting for more than three hours a day can cut two years of a person’s life expectancy.
- Every Cigarette you smoke reduces your life span by 11 minutes (From my post about Smoking).
- Anger weakens your immune system (you have to learn to control it, even though it is inevitable).
- Drink more water (more in the morning, less at night).
- Bananas help people quit smoking (Minions were smokers).
- A few minutes under the Sun will brighten your day.
- Handwrite notes to boost your brain power (Handwrite > Typewrite).
- Eat Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince and Dinner like a Pauper.
- Sweat it out (exercise).
- Stop smoking and alcohol to have a longer and healthier smile.
- Tomatoes help you fight cancer.
- Laugh and Cry, whenever you get the opportunity.
- Eat fish; at least twice a week (Why? Ask Prof. Google).
*Extra Tip: – Spend time alone (this could indirectly help your relationships).
- It is Health that is Real Wealth – Mahatma Gandhi.
- Your body is your priceless possession, so go take care of it – Jack LaLanne.
- You don’t have to eat less; you just have to eat right.
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise – Benjamin Franklin.
- If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food – Errick McAdams.
- Take care of your body; it’s the only place you have to live – Jim Rohn.
- Hearty laughter is a good way to jog internally without having to go outdoors – Norman Cousins.
- To eat is necessary; but to eat intelligently is an art – La Rochefoucauld.
- Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have – Winston Churchill.
- If you cannot find the time to exercise, you better find the time to be sick – Kenneth H. Cooper.
Nowadays people do not give much importance to health, unless sickness strikes them. This attitude must be changed. This article is meant to bring a sense of awareness about health into your minds. Maintaining health is not all about exercising and eating veggies. Maintaining health is more about leading a good life. Under the sub-heading ‘Healthy Facts’ I said that you need to quit McD, actually that is not required(unless your Doctor says so), you just need to plan and balance your diet. It is true that we will gradually lose our health, but we can stock health in our early days, so that we can live longer (By God’s Will).
A Healthy joke to conclude the article: –